Minalabac Town Fiesta: Tumatarok Festival
Minalabac is a town in Camarines Sur, the Bikol’s premier province, with a rich cultural and historical significance.
Historically, the town is one of the oldest pueblos in Camarines. It is blessed with the presence of Bikol River that has served as an important transport system for people and their farm products.
Latest archaeological findings reveal that Minalabac is one of the early settlements where trade and commerce flourished during the pre-Hispanic period. Then there is the annual Tumatarok Festival, a colorful event held every May 11, (which is today).
This festival is a celebration of bountiful harvest the land has given to its people through the intercession of their Catholic patron saints, Apostles James and Philip.
- ► 2015 (45)
- ► 2011 (16)
- Masuwerteng Puwesto sa Sugal
- How to Increase Earnings in myLot
- Hayden Kho, Katrina Halili, Maricar Reyes: Scandal...
- Dr. Hayden Kho Sex Videos
- Hayden Kho Sex Videos Scandal
- Ateneo De Naga
- Swine Flu, Nasa Pilipinas Na!
- Mealtime Prayers
- What is a "Blue Moon"?
- Making Money by Reading Emails
- My First Team Building
- Korean and Japanese Foods
- Joke of the Day: English Movies You Should Never T...
- Matatalinghagang Bahagi ng Katawan
- Minalabac Town Fiesta: Tumatarok Festival
- Remedyo sa Rayuma
- Ano ang Tunay na Lalake?
- Minalabac, Impoverished Town?
- Hugh Jackman, Sexier in "Wolverine"
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Summer Sexcapades: Bangkero
- Swine Flu Alert!!!
- Remembering Randy
- ▼ May (26)
- ► 2008 (83)