Software emulators are software tools that can emulate a particular CPU. Using a software emulator you can debug through your code and find out CPU register values, stack pointers and other information without having a real CPU. Software emulators are useful when you don’t have the real hardware available for testing and debugging and want to see how the CPU will
behave when a program is run on it.
Here are some of the emulator websites we are using in troubleshooting computer over the phone:
1. ScreenShots Modemhelp - http://screenshots.modemhelp.net/
2. Total Emulator - http://www.temulator.com
3. Vistualise - http://www.vistualise.org/
4. Virtual Pages and Virtual Applications for Windows and Macintosh - http://www.virtualdesktop.org/
5. Bobs Tech Help - Screenshots and Tutorials For Techs -