Love Quotes

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence and it's only end is death.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get; it is what you are expected to give, which is everything.

The difference between man and woman can actually be the key to long-term relationships.

By nature, man and woman are not made for each other. They have to outsmart their DNA in order to live happily ever after.

Sometimes I wonder if man and woman really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door to each other and just visit now and then. Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.

Everyone has the right to love, you just have to pursue that right.

Men always want to be the woman's first love; women like to be the man's last romance.

Tell me who admires and loves you and I will tell you who you are.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

If you love someone but your someone love someone, still be the same someone as before because time will come someone will realize that you are not just someone but you are the right one. - Lea Bandola

Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.

Flowers always people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.

Nature never did betray the heart that loved.

Keep your love for nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.

If one will only turn to his mind, nature will offer an unending wealth of ideas. And from these ideas flows rich creativity.

Man must harmonize with, not antagonize, nature in order to participate in its benevolence.


Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn to play by the rules. Then, you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

If I could hold your hands, I would.
If I could kiss you, I would.
If I could hug you tight, I would.
If I could love you, I would.
It's not that that I don't have the will to do it...
it's just that I don't have the right.

I hope my greeting is like...



Karpintero 1: Pare, amoy tinapay ka, ha?
2: Talaga? Anong klaseng tinapay naman?
1: Putok, pare!

Lalaki: Hon, ano ba ang kulay ng panty mo ngayon?
Babae: Wala, hon. Wala akong suot na panty.
L: Wow! Tamang-tama, hon! May dala akong ragalo sa iyo, isang dosenang panty!

Host: Lagi ba kayog umiinom?
Lolo: Occasionally lang.
H: Eh ikaw, miss?
GRO: O-CASH-ionally lang. Kapag ladies drink ay wala akong tanggi!

B: Love, lagi na lang isda ang ulam natin.
L: Healthy food naman 'yan at gagaling ka pang lumangoy!
B: Naku, sure na sisisirin mo na naman ako, love!
L: Oo, love! At makaaamoy na naman ako ng malansa!

Genital Talks at Taco Beach
Pen: Oh my gosh! You have a pair of mind-boggling legs!
Vagie: Thanks! You too seem to have a huge battle-tested bulge!
P: TY! What time do you open?
V: Anytime! Just give me the cue when you're ready for the egg-cracking Battle of the Bulge!
P: Huh?! COMBATihin ko na lang kaya?!


Titser: Tony, may apat kang mansanas. Kung ilalagay mo sa ref niniyo ang isa, ilan ang matitirang hawak mo?
Tony: Apat pa rin po.
Titser: Ha? Bakit?
Tony: Ma'am, wala naman po kaming ref, eh.


Nitoy: Pinasulat kami ng teacher namin tungkol sa katamaran pero pinagalitan niya ko.
Boboy: Bakit naman?
Nitoy: Kasi 'yung pinasa kong papel, walang nakasulat.


Quote for the Day: Hindi na baleng nangopya, hindi naman sunog ang kilay.


Bobong Manliligaw: Hindi naman totoo 'yung sinasabi nilang bobo ako. May laman ang utak ko, at ikaw ang laman nito.


SINGLE 1: I am wanted by many. I am looking at some. I am taken by none. But I am waiting for one.
SINGLE 2: It is better to be single yet inspired than to be in a relationship yet confused.



Balang araw, mapapasaakin din ang katawan mo – Embalsamador


Mahirap man tanggapin pero dumarating sa buhay natin at hindi maiiwasang tayo ay antukin. Kaya tulog na tayo.


Hindi ako perpekto. Marami akong kagaguhan sa buhay. Hindi ako 'yung tipong dapat mahalin. Kasi ako 'yung taong dapat sambahin.


If you love someone, give your best shot. If it doesn't work, pasensiya... shot-shot na lang!

No comments:

Blog Archive